What is VideoForm?
VideoForm is a video personalization and communication tool used to create conversational forms to enable a rich user experience. This videoform review will show how you can use it effectively and all the potential use cases.
- A personal way to connect with your audience and leads.
- Interactive forms and leads communication process.
- Useful for collecting leads, surveys, interviews, research data, contact form, and more.
- Insert videos and GIF by recording, uploading, from account, giphy & pexels.
- Multiple inputs such as audio, text, video, choice answers, calendly blooking & button.
- Multi-step conversational style video form.
- Multiple sharing options link, embed, landing page, chat widget, exit intent & email.
- Team collaboration Opportunities with team folders, the team invites, and more.
- Flexibility and made for sales team outreach.
- Cname support is coming soon.
- Zapier (In beta) and webhooks are coming soon.
- Personal demo available for new users.
- Contains a free plan.
- Video length limitation of 2 minutes.
- Not needed for everyone/use case
- Not an option to record both screen and webcam at the same time (On the roadmap)
- Does not bring the same results as in giphy while search
- No way to format overlay text such as size, color & formating.
- Basic analytics and not much in-depth results (On the roadmap)
- Limited templates collection.
- Still a few usability issues.
You can view full public roadmap here https://www.notion.so/191fa89ba46a436a97e6b05768598de4?v=392a25e7251346289f88cc0c01f20a18
Check it out
Affiliate Disclosure: You can click on any links to check it out, but if you click on the affiliate link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission but does not affect your purchase price and helps me create more content like this and keep the site running. Learn more